28.7.10

hello



































































































































Sydney seems to be craving lots of water recently. It's been pouring down, and its cold and wet everywhere. Therefore I thought it'd be a good idea to cut a fringe. It will keep my forehead nice and warm but it will look crazy when its all curly whurly from all the rain that will land onto it. I look like I'm 5. But I'm fine with that, I want to be a kid forever. Just recently I asked my dad if we could go to Orlando, Florida and to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. He asked if I wasn't a bit too old for that. i said "Nej". Only the future can tell.

Apart from me cutting my fringe, Louise also cut her hair today. We also bought matching shoes the other day so we're slowly merging into one. we had our housewarming last saturday - it was amazing. cowboys and indians was the theme. Lou was a cowboy "Cherry Lou", Jos an indian "tumblesweede" and I was an indian too "Dancing with thunder" - Marcus was also an indian, but I don't know what his name was - he did have the most shiny black hair in his wig though so "Moonshine" maybe?

We've also gone back to school. Hectic already. We're making films, our major projects and all sorts of things - feels more like I'm doing Multimedia design than communication but hey, I need to know those things to. And so far so good. 

These were all photos that lived from saturday. x

No comments:

Post a Comment