2.2.10

australia

It's weird, don't you think, when you don't miss your home. Your country. I don't miss Sweden. I feel a bit bad about it. Well sure, I just got back from there and before I left I really missed it. That was for various reasons though. But right now, I just don't see any reasons for going back. Not in a while at least. I know my family's there and my friends. But my parents fell so much in love with Sydney, like me, so who knows, they might just move here too. And my friends, they will always be my friends, no matter where I live. And still, most of them lives in London anyway. Before, I've always been certain of that I will move back to Sweden, to Stockholm. But not any more. Now, I'm more or less certain that I will move to Melbourne after college. I just need to get all visa stuff sorted. (and I'm sure I'll change my mind about this hundreds of times)

Ok, enough with the sentimental blabla. Today, I'm going to pick up my first rolls of film from the Holga. Exciting. However, there's a fairly good chance that there's nothing on them. Well, we'll see how it goes. If there's any good shots I will most defenitely post them. Yesterday we went into the city, louise looked for jobs and I handed in my rolls of film on Oxford St. It's bloody expensive is what it is, its gonna cost me 86 dollars, but I want them digitally so that's probably why. But if there's nothing on them they'll only charge me 5 dollar/roll so maybe I'll leave only having to pay 15 dollars. Still that's 15 dollars worth of nothing. Buhu. Fingers crossed.

The boys, and Katie, at the Terrace bought Rock Band for Wii the other day, so the rest of the afternoon, evening and night was spent playing around with that. Matt and Cranley are soo good, they can do expert. Me lou and katie weren't that brilliant. We even failed on easy. good on us. There is a pretty funny film of the three of us wearing cowboy hats while playing. Much appreciated. And hilarious.

Oh, I almost forgot. Later on we played board games, and this one, "Scattegories" was so much fun. mom, dad, kim - its "Pojknamn på B", but a real boardgame. Guess if i were in heaven? I'm going to send it home to you.

Now, I'm gonna go to the city.

Oh, check out Matt's blog The Terrace out, I made a guest entry there yesterday.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment