31.1.10

pink pancakes

as it seems, Louise is not contributing much to the palace on young st. therefore responsibility lies on me to keep it up and running. i don't mind it though, i do love to write.

yesterday Louise and myself went to Newtown for a bit of goingaway-partying for Louise's Airlie-friend Leanne. It was so nice, the house was just off King St and had a very pretty garden with red fairylights and a lime tree. I really hope I get to have a garden wherever I'm moving this winter/summer (July). Then we missed our Sydney family so much that we went to the Terrace for a bit of love and dance. Sarita, Matt, Katie, Ben and Cranley were at home but we didn't recognize Cranley though since he had his hair dyed a black mohawk and wearing tattoo-sleaves and a scary tshirt with skulls and spiders (He'd been to a dress-up earlier).

Louise, me Matt and Cranley sat for hours on C's balcony listening to music. So nice. Then it got late so we spent the night at the Terrace, as we more or less always do, I've slept for about 1,5 hours tonight since both two persons sleeping in the same bed as me (Louise and Cranley) snored the WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH! I eventually went to sleep in the couch downstairs. I woke up way earlier than everybody else, around the time Ben and Katie went to work, and cleaned the kitchen, then I made pancakes for the others. Pink pancakes. Sarita, the little sweetheart, found pink caramell-colouring so we added that, and choc chips. Thank god I'm lactose intolerant so I couldn't eat them. I only made the others do it mohaha!

Then Lou me Matt and Cranley went to Balmoral for some swim and sun. Now we're back home, Louise is in bed, snoring away again. We're having the boys over for dinner tonight. Right now they're in Chatswood getting Rock Band to the Wii. I'm psyched. But only if I can be the drummer. I always wanted to be the drummer in a band.

Oh, Antonio, the little boy with the worst luck in the world, had to pull out his tooth today. He cracked his tooth while eating chips (don't eat chips i keep on telling him, but does he listen? no, and there you have it.) It had been root-filled earlier so I guess it was pretty fragile already and so the big bad hard potato chip killed it. So he had to pull it out today, and get stiches in his gums. ouch.

well, now I have to go! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment