3.1.10

gertrude and alice

yesterday was my jetlagged day, I didn't do anything until evening came, I was so tired. Well I did try do leave the house. First i decided to go to the beach, but then it started raining. Then it stopped, so the city was my next choice. But it started raining again. So I stayed in until the afternoon, then went into the city and watched Sherlock Holmes with Sarah and Emma. It was really good, Guy Ritchie directed it and I love him. Afterwards we met up with the others and had drinks in Darling Harbour, where I never go usually but all of a sudden I've been there twice in two days!

Today we had breakfast in Bondi, went to the markets, got a ring from Recreational that I've been looking at forever. It's a rabbit. I love it. Emma got the same letter disc necklaces for her and her sister that Lou and I have. Then went to one of my favourite spots in Bondi, Gertrude and Alice for coffee. Now I'm back home, getting myself ready, we're hosting taco night at the palace tonight.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment