25.1.10

handy men and haircuts

all day it's felt like there's something I'm supposed to be doing. I can't figure out what it is though. Anyway, I've been doing lots of things today. First arrived the washing machine, pretty thing even has a window so you can look at the laundry going round round round. Quite mesmerizing some might think. So I've been doing heaps of laundry. Then came the shelves, which we've now put together and filled with various things, magazines and books.

I got my hair cut at Toni & Guy today, it really looks good. My hairdresser was from Japan. We talked about Mumintrollen and christmas. He told me that Japanese people traditionally eats KFC on christmas. Odd. Apart from enlightening me with such things he also cut my hair into perfection. Actually it looks pretty much the same as before, just healthy. And, I've realised something. Today I got there with curls in my hair, so therefore he straightened my hair. Whenever I go and my hair is straightened I leave with curls.

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment