4.1.10

update

today went by really fast, woke up late since marcus and matt wouldn't let me sleep yesterday. then matt stole the good bed (louise's) which has a heaps softer mattress. woke up in the middle of the night from a text on my phone which I, in my half sleeping state, managed to delete before i could see what it said or who sent it. amazing.

i had grand plans for today which was gonna start off with my favourite morning routine: breakfast by myself in the city (newtown was my goal today) with a book or magazine. then i was gonna get some 120 film for my darling holga and return a dress. BUT my plans didn't follow through at all. instead I met Marcus and Theresa in Darling Harbour (I don't understand whats happening, I've been there again! twice today!) and had coffee at the Lindt Chocolatier. then we went to daytime cinema. and then back to DH to have Corona and lime in the sunset. the new plans could have been way worse.

Now I've had dinner and just spoke to my dad. they're on their way here, in Bangkok now. Their flight was 2 hours late, but they didn't miss the connecting flight at least. So excited to see them tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me - I need to pack a little bag since I'm moving in with them at their hotel instead of staying in my flat. It won't take me long though, it's gonna be hot in the following days, around 25-30 and sunny so I only need light clothes. Amazing

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment