19.1.10

life signs 2

I'm alive as well. My family's been visiting too, so there hasn't been much, or any, time left over for blogging. that and the fact that I haven't had any internet throughout their entire visit. Finally I've gotten some colour on my transparent skin, I started off with a fabolous red. At Palm Beach I kind of forgot about the Australian sun effect, so I'm now peeling a fair bit. Anyway, I'm more brown than red at least.

we've had some great couple of weeks me and the fam, they're leaving on thursday night so they're still here, but not for long, which is sad. I've gotten used to having them here. We first started of in Sydney, doing all kind of things, then headed down to VIC and drove the Great Ocean Road and saw loads of beautiful beaches, koalas in the wild and the Twelwe Apostles of course, then we went to Melbourne. Melbourne is now a favourite city of mine. Another trip there has already started to take form. It's pretty amazing, the shopping and beautiful arcades and hidden lanes. I'm in love with Centre place and pretty much Brunswick St. I still love Sydney though, but I think that when I'm done here, Melbourne might be my next city.

Today we were at Tamarama beach. So beautiful, I got knocked over by a huge wave, it was huge really. The beach were actually closed since the waves were huge and crazy tides. Still I got knocked over and scraped my shins on the sand while standing on the edge of the ocean. I wasn't even in it. Story of my life.


Palm Beach

Bondi Markets

Max Brenner

Bondi Coastal Walk

Bondi Coastal Walk

Point Lonsdale

Point Lonsdale

Wild Koalas in Otway National Park

Beach Johanna

The twelwe apostles

The twelwe apostles

Southbank

Lygon St

Lygon St

Royal Arcade

Centre Place

Centre Place

Lt Collins St

The Block

x Nicole

2 comments:

  1. okej, här kommer det: ååååååååååååååhhhhhhhh!! gud vilka härliga bilder :) dör lite när jag ser dom! och du är så himla sööt! tycker du ska göra ett fotoalbum av bilder från er resa :) PUSS saknar dig din galning

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi gullunge!! såg du att stranden hette Beach Johanna, jag tvingade familjen att åka dit bara för det :) mkt bra surfstrand med tydligen! saknar dig med lilla loppa!! kom hit nu

    ReplyDelete